Glidecam 2000 Pro


Yup, packed this baby up inside me suitcase. I had to do some test trails with the expert earlier on today. Remember when I mentioned that GC isn’t easy to use and it takes lots of practice? Well, I forgot to mention one more thing about it. It takes a damn while to master the adjustments. Meaning, sorting out the right measurements to stabilize the camera on to a GC itself. It involves a lot of twist, slides and turns and sometimes, aligning the weights at the bottom of the GC. Whilst observing Eyan previously during the day, I tried doing it myself after I got home. It took me 30-45minutes to set it up correctly. I almost gave-up and decided not to take t with me for the trip but seems like, eventhough it finally took place, I find it rather appealing and began to think. I said ‘F**k it, I’m taking this with me’.  
Eventually, I got it right and took it outside for a test run using my 18-55mm f3.5 kit lens to see how I would handle this mini-GC (Yup. I did say MINI. Because the one we used for weddings was the big brother, the GC 4000 Pro). Unfortunately, I didn’t do that well after playing back the short footages I took outside my garage. It was slightly off but manageable. Darkness fall, I tried using my 30mm f1.4 lens for better light. Apparently, if the lens is heavier, it means you need to re-adjust the GC’s once again which led me (even better this time), a 20minutes set-up. Did another test and was gawkily satisfied.

Anonymous –   – (February 26, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers were all over 180 bucks everwhere. But definitively I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what do you think?

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP