First Arrival Of Canon XM2

About 3-4 years ago as I've started doing videography, I have never ever bumped into a store in Brunei where they sell consumer/professional high-end camcorders. Never. I always wonder why. I've met a couple of people in the days who owns this camera and I was really into this specific model due to a Malaysian filmmaker I know who filmed an entire feature length film with it. Eversince that, I wanted one.

Sadly, I've never had a chance to own this but bought my first camcorder, the Panasonic DVX102 from a friend who probably felt pity for me. Hahaha. Because I keep talking about buying one but haven't got a clue where and how to buy them.

Anyways, I was pretty much astounded by the fact that its here in Brunei. Yup. The first camcorder for sale in Brunei for the first time. This specific model is on sale where? Hua Ho Yayasan. Hahaha. I expect to find them in the many digital camera stores over the years but no. Its in Hua Ho Yayasan, today! Chinese New Year is nearby and it might be a good chance to get it. Its an older model, Standard Definition mini-DV but it may also be the best way to go for those who are starting up videography. Trust me, I've tried it, its a beauty!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP