Doesn't It Feel Good When You Have Nothing More To Think About?


The title for this post says it all! I’ve finally completed my last wedding video before shooting off to paradise, my vacation! We had non-stop weddings since early November and now, this is inactive moment for me! Suffocating myself with coffee day in and day out is not healthy at all. The last thing I want is to get sick. However, the best thing about everything is that, you’re done with work and now, bring on the next one.

But seriously…I do have one more client to edit but that doesn’t count. You want to know why?  The wedding was only recently. I shall commence the cycle of editing once I get back from my trip. But don’t I have the other short films to do by then? Yes I have. Plenty. As much as it sounds psychologically undomesticated in various points, IT IS achievable to work on as much projects without failing to submit your videos to clients. Just manage your time and systematize on what to do, you’ll be fine. It’s fine for me because I don’t have an 8 to 4 job. Or is 9 to 5? Whatever.

Anyways, below is one of my first prototype DVD packaging which I've tried making with Photoshop and printed with my 2 year old printer. Why on earth is that important?!
Congratulations to Liyana & Shah and Thank You for choosing 
Visual Dimensions Production.

Liyana –   – (February 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM)  

lawa the video! thanks adam! jgn lupa the unedited video okay..thanks!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP