Do-It-Yourself (DIY)

 
It doesn't matter what it looks like, its all the matter of 'Doing-It-Youself'. Can't afford to buy one? Make one! There's just so many things you can make with only a little budget OR better yet, things you find around your house. I however enjoy watching people make something into SOMETHING. It's creative and you learn different things. I saw this picture on one of my friend's blog in KL who was doing a shoot for this TV series on Astro called 'Ampang Medical'. Shots were made with items such as the above. It works, its great.

My only wonder is, what does it look like upfront.

My buddy Eyan does these kinda things and I was quite impressed. He made several items such as the viewfinder for DSLRs and Dolly tracks using PVC pipes. Recently he made a MINI-dolly track. (Below)
You can also check out OUR short film, 'The Shape Experimental Project' posted below or linked on the right of sidebar. The thing I like about him is that, he's not afraid to try it out nor care what people say. As long as its put together properly, that's all you need to see. Some of you pervs may think its stupid, whatever makes you feel better.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP