Congrats To Bani & Sam

This is the final wedding we have this month and now obviously, doing a hell lot of editing with the previous clients. Need to catch up. It has been great fun though. The event was held at the Manggis, Hua Ho Mall.
We were told that one of the royal families will be attending this event and so we had to dress up smart. However, we thought it'd be fun if we'd dress up in shirts and vest along with the theme as there were lots of MY people around. Haha.

It's not everytime you see  us dress like this. We thought it'd be fun to try it out since one of the guest of honors was attending the wedding. Apparently, it was HRH Prince Jefri. I was actually surprised to see him there. It was cool.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP