Boredom Got Me Out Of The House


It’s been like forever working on this wedding video for ‘Liyana & Shah’. Very tiring. Brain is abit slow at the moment but I’ve managed to finish everything leaving the DVD packagin. So…I’ve decided to take my wife out for a drive. Eyan and his wife were also going out from the boredom. We planned to meet-up at Jerudong Park (I know) to see what was going on in this typical Saturday night. Indeed there were many people doing what they usually do best. ‘Lepak’.

I brought my camera along and so did Eyan. We planned to shoot more evening time lapse but unfortunately, it wasn’t that interesting but I wanted to try out that digital (zoom in-out pan left-right method whatever you call it, I don’t know) in post-production. We shot our footages on a full HD 1080p setting so that it’d be easier to transform/control those clips digitally when working on a 720p sequence. It’s amazing really but I’m sure some of you may/may not experiment it already.

But for some reasons, we got fed up. We wanted to shoot something in the day instead. However, I’ve managed to talk to a friend who has access to film a nice view from the top-roof of the Rizqun Hotel, The Mall for sunrise/sunset once I get back from my trip. Should be great shooting time lapse with a rare view.

Other than that, we got into the subject about the Film Fest we’re participating. One of the categories we intend to do was ‘Music Video’. I’m looking at using one of my recent songs which I wrote a couple of months ago to be shot in an acoustic studio-style instead of a full-band. I’ve visualize what I wanted and I hope we can pull this off.


Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP