AN UPDATE

Honestly, I’m no good with HTML codes. It sucks. Haven’t got around to study them properly. I was bored with my previous layouts and found something simple. Got the codes, copy and paste and here you go. THIS! It’s okay really but I couldn’t get that stupid advert thing on the sidebar to move/delete! Yet, I’m also having difficulties on changing those links above. Fucker.. But then again, fuck it. Doesn’t matter anyways. Its not like I’m trying to advertise my blog. ‘No Way’. It’s basically a site to write my rants and stories. But here’s an idea, for those who are actually following me or in other words stalking me!, most of my everyday timelines are on Twitter.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP