HD DSLRs


Towards the end of last year, a friend of mine introduced me a couple of sites from high-end filmmakers in the states. It came to amazed when I realized that HD DSLRs are actually a huge thing going on at the moment especially with DSLRs such as the Canon 5DMRKII and 7D. You are able to actually shoot an entire event/wedding with it! But yet again, you have some disadvantages as well.

At this point, I’ve also wonder whether Canon is killing the market for building canon HD camcorders. Well, obviously they are still usable and has its best. I myself have been dreaming of owning a proper high-end camcorder such as the Sony PMW EX1 or better yet, Canon XH-A1.

But it clearly made sense, it doesn’t matter what you use, the importance of this is the end product. It bugs me a lot that the locals around wouldn’t care less to understand but to have the cheapest price they can ever get. What’s more ashamed is that, it’s their big day of commitment in a marriage and all you can think of is having a 500 dollar videographer to shoot the entire event. WTF….i feel so pity for you.

The worst part is, they make the price FOR you. WTF…… HAHAHAHA!

Anyways, I’m planning to start HD DSLRs and I’ve been aiming a couple of things. Been looking at some sites and seriously, its incredible on what is used to even shoot a motion picture, movie! The best thing of all about it is, obviously a variety of lens you can use.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP