THE SHAPE (EXPERIMENTAL) PART II

 
One of my latest creations with my partner in crime, Shopian Said (Surkrew). Shot with a Canon EOS 500D, glidecams (which we just bought) and a DIY mini dolly. We didn't used any lightings and we spent at least, probably approaximately 6hours of shooting. Starring myself as The Shape and Shopian Said hmiself as The Victim. This is ONLY and experimental short film and we don't really expect much from it. It's just a learning process in using all these gadgets we had during the night. Hope you like it, Enjoy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP