NOTFAMOUS FIRST PERFORMANCE SOON


Haven’t been posting up anything lately due to work I’ve been doing. Shooting and editing and between breaks, writing song lyrics. I don’t know whether you know this but, NotFamous (my band) will be performing in 2 events this month for the first time after 4 long years break.

The closest one is dated on the 20th at OGDC Seria. Along with other bands, we shall be performing for 30minutes each and after doing a draft calculation, it might be approximately 5 songs. FIVE new song teasers from the upcoming 2nd album of 2010! So if you are interested, do come and support. For more information, please visit our website. The 2nd event shall also be in Seria (address to be announced soon) but apparently, we haven’t a clue how many songs yet. Hopefully a few more as we have missed doing entertainments.

We aren’t really keen in playing our old songs but probably just a couple such as our hit single ‘Second Song’ and unreleased called ‘Day After Tomorrow’. We just thought it’s probably best to carry on with the latest ones as part of a new beginning. Listening to the old album really gave us goosebumps! Not sure how and why but most likely how annoying our recording was. In mind, I also didn’t quite like my obsessions with Blink182 being inputted into my songwriting. I know! But younger kids love them!

But the importance of this post is that, if you are free, if there are ANY NF fans out there who is willing to attend, please do, we need you. Sign up to our website!


Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP