NOTFAMOUS ANNOUNCES VIDEO BLOGS

I don’t know whether you are fan of my band ‘NotFamous’ but below you could see that I’ve posted up the pictures and web address to our new website. We have been working so hard with trying to get the name back up again like in the good old days of 2005 and we’re making a comeback with the 2nd album in 2010.


The reason, I’m posting this is because, NotFamous is practicing and writing newly fresh songs at the moment before we could even start walking into a studio to record where we have been clearing out the air by taking one-step at a time. Finish the song-writing, jam sessions, record and then pick a single for radio broadcast and making the first music video.


Now, NotFamous plans to take you on a joy ride like any other international bands by documenting a short video of the moments we have with you fans out there to see the progress so far. It’s called ‘Vblogs’. Surely you know what it means, it’s a video blog. Anyways, we have recently posted up the first one on our website, ‘NF Vblog 1’. We’re trying to make it as entertaining as it can possibly be, having fun and laughs whilst it’s also a good way to catch up with the members of the band so that it won’t just be a typical band that says this and that and ends up with nothing.


Check out the first Vblog at www.notfamous.ning.com You can only few the video once you have signed up as a member. Take Care. Cheers.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP