ONCE AGAIN...


...I would like to say 'Selamat Hari Raya 2009' to all family and friends. Now, going back to work once again in a few more events before taking off to The Philippines on the 18th this month to see my birth father for the first time after 21 years of separation. Thanks to Facebook, this made my 2nd day Hari Raya the greatest news of my life! Gonna meet my new younger sister, Nicolle too. Always wanted a sister.

First time to Philippines, should be interesting indeed. Was abit worried a couple weeks ago about that super typhoon that hit Manila and killed 400 people.

I appreciate all the support from my wife, parents, families and friends. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP