OFF TO PHILIPPINES!

This is it! This is the day where I'll be leaving for Manila tonight. Shall be back in a week.. Don't think I'll be on the internet that much whilst I'm there but probably more on Twitter! Check out the left sidebar (<-). I might post some pictures and stuffs IF I can as my instant update. Not sure what it'll be like over there. Pretty excited and nervous at the same time. Hope I have a save flight, don't really like flying but no other choice. As Superman would say 'It's STILL the safest way to travel!'. 

See You guys around! Wish me luck! Bye bye!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP