MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BUT...


...it was absolutely exhausting and stressfully painful to be standing up for 3hours of the show. Operating a Panasonic HPX 300 (picture of camera below) on a Libec tripod, higher than myself, using manual focus and zoom is not fun at all. But overall, it was fun to be working with David, Zac, Joel and Irwan as a team. A SWAT team! LOL. Walkie Talkies through earpiece feels like counter strike. Snipre rifle.

I was mainly incharge with the center shots of the stage/performances, pulling zoom in and out and trying to make it work accordingly with a back-up camera, from a different angle from the side. No experience in live feed whatsoever. It IS a voluntarily thing really but I have my reasons as well. As a matter of fact, it was too damn tiring to handle such a large cam, a monster cam i would say and fuckin' up everytime in some points of the show.

Thank god we had a switcher, operated by Irwan who was backstage handling both camera views. Listening through ear-set of his directions and communicating with him made it abit easier. Although from time to time, I was trying to direct him what to show because I can't help with being a director myself. But all was good and worked out just fine.

Performances were great, I quite enjoyed it really. Congrats to all the performances and crews who helped organized this 'Sounds Of Hope' event.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP