BACK FROM PHILIPPINES


I’ve been on ‘Emo’ mode since I got back Philippines to see my dad for the first time after 21years. I’m not good in saying goodbye, I intend to burst out in tears! But hey, look on the bright side, at least me and my brother finally found him! It’s also easier to see him anytime we want since its only a 2hour flight away.


The past week, life in Philippines were the most fun I’ve ever had. Lots of experiences and activities to do during the short period to get to know my father. It wasn’t that all bad. Also the rest o the family such as my step-mom, my step-sister and my little sister Nicolle! She was a cutie. Always wanted a sister, now I have one!
Apparently, the best activity me and my brother had aside from sightseeing with Volcanos, Zoos, Beaches and Jungle sports was actually flying in a plane! My dad knew how to fly a 4-seater plane. He took us all around to see islands and all sorts of things from aerial view which was absolutely one of the things I’ve always wanted to experience. In fact, I’m planning to take flying lessons myself next year! Haha..but only in Philippines.
Well, I don’t know what else I wanna talk about. There’s just too much stories and I really don’t feel like blogging about it at the moment. However, I’m glad that I have found my real dad for all these years and this first visit shall be one of the things I will always cherish in my life. Thank you to Facebook! Indeed, a way to connect with others!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP