ME? I USE SKYPE


Many have always asked whether I have an MSN, I do. But for some reasons, I don’t like using it. I don’t know why, I just don’t. I come in IF I have to, unless something is important. Because many may realize that Facebook chat, sucks! It’s too slow and too damn irritating.

But now, I have a reason to be using Skype whenever I get on the net. I’ve just discovered that my long lost dad is using Skype! It’s been 21years after separation, lost-communication and it’s about time, we started to talk more often, get back on track. Thanks to 2nd day of Hari Raya 2009, I found my father! I’ve also discovered I have 2 wonderful sisters, Sam & Nicolle!

But is this the reason why I don’t use MSN? No way, I just don’t like it! No offence to you. So from now on, if anybody is looking for me on MSN, don’t have one.

I’m on SKYPE! Search “adam.grvs” :)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP