HALLOWEEN II IS OUT BUT…


…obviously it isn’t a clear copy. As much as I’m an ultimate fan of Michael Myers, I WON’T buy it until it’s crystal clear. No matter if its watchable cinema copy, I still couldn’t accept the fact that its distracting by its terrible sound mix, funny angles or shadowing movements AND most of all annoying sounds of peoples voices.

I just couldn’t possibly be dumb enough to waste on something that has the same amount of money for a bad copy. After all, DVD collection IS my hobby. I remember months ago when ‘Friday The 13th’ was out. I’ve waited the proper copy for almost 4months and in the end; it was indeed an excellent picture. PLUS, ALL the PG18 bits (you know), were there to watch,un-cut/un-censored.

Technically, I’ve waited too long for ‘Halloween II’. I knew about this sequel since earlier last year when it was still in the pre-production phase, scripts being written and plans for the next horrifying/legendary slasher.

Not so much of waiting for the film itself to take its final-cut but its worth the wait to get it on DVD, clear, since it’s now currently out in stores since yesterday and launched 28th last month.(According to Chong Hock).

Guess, I’m sitting back once again to have this film in clear copy.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP