THE COME BACK


I’m happy to announce that, ‘NotFamous’ is comnig back for the 2nd album in 2010! Yes people, we are back, and thanks to Hari Raya, we’ve found a way to finally make this happen after so many promises in the past. Many excited fans, friends and families and thank you for support!

We’ve decided to go back into the unknown studio, with a new producer to record new materials for this upcoming album 5 years later after the first album’s debut in 2005. This un-expecting announcement made a huge impact towards NF fans since last Tuesday on Facebook.

Can’t believe I’m going back into a studio, going through the stages of creating new songs and yet, better equipments and proper recording tools! This is so exciting! But other than that, I have more exciting news which I shall not say just yet.

Now, this is my band, so I don’t think its right for me to talk about all this myself. Otherwise, it’s like I’m trying to brag and to show-off about my own band which some people here, typically, do not like stories such as this. I shall not say any more than the highlight of this post. HA HA HA!

Here are some of the photos taken from the Not Famous’s album debut in 2005.








Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP