VISUAL DIMENSIONS TEE


So here it is, my first company’s tee. After almost 3 years of business, I realized by now that I should have my own uniform. Only last month, I’ve discovered how my logo should look like. So, it was kinda worth waiting as I tried designing a logo which I’d like to have as an intro of any kind of films I’ll be producing. Its simple but certainly the choice I’m aiming for.

Had a few sizes made for whomever working WITH me or FOR me in upcoming film projects in the near future. Size XXS – L. At least, it’s a start. I’m still expecting some new equipment in this few days which shall be appealing because I’m overexcited about it! You shall see it soon!

My tee was kinda like a custom-made one because I chose a size 'S' and adding 1-inch longer to everything. 'M' looked to hippy for me.

My beautiful wife wore it in a ladies-cut size XXS. Looks pretty. :)



Photos were taken with my Canon 400D plus 2 Speedlite 430EXII and a Cactus trigger v4 by Faizi Omar & myself. The devices he brought actually made a huge difference. Session was shot at Pantai Meragang. It was the closest! Had other places in mind but too risky.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP