TEASER COMING SOON


In the last couple of days I’ve been editing some videos for my clients. Which means, staying up late, coffee, cigarettes & marketing. I’m too excited to start editing the ‘Karacoma’ music video along with my latest short film which shall be included package.

The storyboard can’t stop getting better & trickier each time we think it’s a wrap. I had to do a couple more shots without help the day before yesterday. If was great fun, I have no complaints whatsoever.

However, I’m going to release the short film’s teaser hopefully by Saturday, latest Sunday to set the mood for viewers on Youtube & Facebook. A very short tease which I shall jumble up the footages making it hard to understand what the story is about. Teasers are like that and the way it should be to get audience excited and questioning.

Really can’t wait to upload these tapes tomorrow. Have to make sure I still have enough free space for archives.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP