LEICA RUMORS


Did you know? (Found this on David Cheok's Twitter status, VERY INTERESTING)
Leica M6 Sultan of Negeri Brunei Darussalam silver jubilee 24ct gold edition (eBay Madness)
I could not resist this one: Leica M6 Negara Brunei Darussalam Edition, currently for sale on eBay for US $21,525.00
CHECK THIS OUT: Link

LEICA M6 Platinum Sultan of Brunei 50th Birthday Edition, 1995

READ/SEE MORE HERE. I'm not gonna talk about it. Hahaha. I'm letting you guys know.

bathmate  – (December 24, 2009 at 4:49 AM)  

nice posting....i like it...it is really helpful to all...

Bathmate

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP