KARACOMA MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT (PART 2)


Day 2 of the music video shoot, The Short Film written by myself. This film which shall be included is actually abit harsh in some ways as it is also based on true events. Ideas and approvals were by the band and myself. Although, don’t think its all true because I’ve made some changes within the storyline. So relax. It doesn’t have to effect anyone.

Sam, the Vocalist stars as the main character and Wayne, the bass player as the antagonist of the short film. It’s actually kinda a last minute thing to have Wayne playing as the rough-neck of the story. We were running out of options.

First choice on my list was Paul Bokhari & Shah Rizan (stars in The Jo & Jul Show) followed by a few more including Zamri, an actor who stars in most of the Brunei dramas. Unfortunately, neither of them was willing to try and available due to certain personal reasons.

A few more extras were included as well as myself. A short scene cameo as I always do in any short films of mine. Hehe :)

Eyan (Surkrew) shot some of the scenes for me too. He’s quite good and I admire his working skills as he is also one nice person to work with for this first time. I bet he enjoyed it. Would like to thank him once again. I just watch him shoot whilst directing him shots I wanted, which was quite fun. Obviously, as a director. :P Haha.

Saiful, captured the Behind The Scenes with the (Panasonic DVX) and was really helpful all along the project. Should have him in my team again.




Towards the final scene, everyone was tired and hungry. We started at 10am and finished around 3pm. Long day it was but accomplishing the film didn’t stop me from talking too much and directing them on what to do. I just wished that I didn’t have to be incharged with the camera. Couldn’t direct and shoot at the same time. It was difficult!

There you have it, some pictures taken by Khairul Faizi (Visual Expressions) of the last day. I shouldn’t show you too much photos otherwise I’m spoiling the excitement. That’s why I didn’t include any of the best ones. Will have to wait. I shall begin editing next week along with a short clip of the Behind The Scenes. Stay tune!

surkrew  – (August 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM)  

thanks man. it was really an exciting experience considering it was my first time as well. but the experience was good. working with u was fun and exciting and funny all at the same time. hahahaha looking forward to work with u again for the next one.

Adam Groves –   – (August 2, 2009 at 12:43 PM)  

No probs man. Like having you abd Saiful around. Now i know who to call. hehehe :P

Thanks for the Youtube tips by the way.

surkrew  – (August 3, 2009 at 8:11 AM)  

no problemo dude... as people say, sharing is caring.. we all learn something new everyday :)

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP