KARACOMA MUSIC VIDEO SHOOT (PART 1)

Sam - Vocals
Mawie - Guitar
Jas - Guitar
Wayne - Bass
Adi - Drums

A job well done to the crews for volunteering on the 'Karacoma' video shoot of their song entitled 'IKTS'. Would like to thank everyone who was involved.

Eyan (Surkrew) who was managing the 'Behind The Scenes' footages with his Panasonic DVX camcorder. Saiful (whom Eyan brought along for assistants), incharged with the timecodes of the recording session and also to Khairul Faizi of (Visual Expressions) who captured the entire still photos of the night, (pictures above).

Each one of them also helped with setting up the lightings. I wouldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP