WHO WANTS TO ASSIST ME ?

Looks like another job by the first week of August. Except it isn’t a wedding, it’s a music video for our local rock band, ‘Karacoma’. Sam, (also known as ex-singer for ‘Senjakala’ and one who introduced me with my first Panasonic DVX camcorder and digital filmmaking virus) called me weeks ago about making this music video for the band in a very unusual style. She called again and confirmed.

Karacoma on Myspace & Facebook.

I’m actually posting for assistances: (Read below)

Anybody interested operating the cameras, voluntarily. All you have to do is shoot according to my directions because I’ll be monitoring on other things while the camera is rolling. Anybody? Please tag on the comment box.

2 X Director’s Assistance
1 X Photographer (To snap behind the scenes) – I might have one already.

P/s: The date is either on the 31st July / 1st or 2nd August. Remember, for serious people voluntarily only.

Khairul Faizi  – (July 26, 2009 at 1:20 AM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous –   – (August 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM)  

I think, that you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP