VIDEO COVERAGE FOR BASMIDA


It’s really been a hectic week for me and I’m lacking on video editing and also sleep. I was also working a few days with Ritma Picturesque Production on an event for Basmida, 23rd IFNGO World Conference thingy which was held at The Empire & Country Club.

A 2 whole days of shooting and another 2 days being conscious and constantly editing. Yup, almost 40 hours of no sleep. Managed to catch probably about 15 – 30mins only. Deadline was on the final day (Wednesday). Shoot, capture, edit and burn 50 copies of DVD as end product and deliver by 3pm. I scarcely even ate properly but drinking at least a dozen cups of coffee to keep me awake. I haven’t been home since then. Just in the studio editing with Production manager (Yatie) and Marketing Director (Zamri).

Although it was quite an enjoyable moment to be with crews who actually care about one another.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP