SOME STUFF TO SAY


It’s been really intense these last couple of days. I’ve been editing weddings and trying to finish them all before next month. I’m beginning to have problems with my processor unit that often happens when you have so much worthless crap running at the same time. It always f**ks up in the end. It’s dying on me, oh no… and I can’t afford to buy a new one just yet.

More capturing needs to be done. Need space and I’m running out of it. I usually delete the files to gain space after 2 weeks assuming there aren’t any complaints from my clients. There’s no return once it’s all in the trash. I’ve finished some but they insist in picking them up by the end of the month. The issue is not about the money, it’s about me not having sufficient space on my computer to hold their files.

I’ve been reading lots of famous movie-scripts for guidance in my script-writing. Not copying anything but understanding them with superfluous attention to seek what really makes a movie entertaining. Obviously, it has to be solid. I’m not going to make something too damn effortless as a first feature film. Luckily for me I have some professionals getting involved. The ones who have a clear vision of themes such as myself. Not those damn self-centered ignorant bastards who talks too much about how better they are. Just for the record, I don’t make MY films the way YOU want them to be. It’s not yours to judge.

I don’t even buy HD cameras if I’m not going to use HD. That’s you! YOU do that!

That’s why it’s important that I finish every single job before Ramadhan next month. Why? Since there are no weddings and no bookings for corporate events next month, I’m planning to use the month as a preparation…the pre-production off course. I’ll be sitting with some talented/inexperience/professional/willing guys about the idea, laying out concepts and info structure for this project. Sometimes it’s hard to describe the things and discretion on to a blog before any announcements.

Just remembered one thing. The topic now is ‘cinema’. Come to think about it, I don’t like going to cinemas anymore. Why? Because partial clips of a film are ALWAYS censored. It announces PG18 but you’re 25 years old and you’re sitting there, missing scenes of it. I’ve realized this when I was buying some DVDs the other day, movies I’ve already watch. Some from cinemas. I keep getting certain parts of a movie I don’t even remember watching. Suddenly, it hit me!

WHY do I wanna waste my money watching something if it’s going to be deleted for screening? So that’s why I’m abit late with movies. And recently, I’ve watched ‘Terminator Salvation’ and ‘The Watchmen’. At least, DVD stores have original copies worth waiting for. And DON’T even try to think that I’m making you readers NOT to go to a cinema. You CAN go without hesitating on my post. It’s up to you if you wanna see latest films. I’m just saying, this is me. It’s my blog and you don’t need to judge me. We all know most people around us are always critical when things like this are mention.

Take care people! :)

P/s: Did anyone read the Brunei Times yesterday? I have a small piece of statement there after being interviewed over the phone by this writer who who wanted to know what my opinions are about wearing masks at a wedding. :P

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP