SO AFTER...


….finalizing the editing and burning session of Basmida’s project, went home for a quick rest. But apparently, I didn’t. I was too nosy to be sleeping knowing that I have another event that night. So what did I do? I was on TweetDeck for abit and watched a movie until Flo (a Photographer) picked me up and proceeded on to our Berbedak Event. Here’s a picture of me and Emma Agaki. Beautiful!

Here I was holding up a mirror and trying to be creative with it after Flo suggested. Pretty amazing. Now I know something I could use for filmmaking.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP