THE TUESDAY MORNING (AREA 51 SHOOT)


Yes, another adventure with Ritma Picturesque Production across the Belait River and investigating some unusual discoveries which I personally have not heard about until that day. Interesting facts although it is a documentary, I don’t think I’m allowed to mention anything specific about this due to pre-production project.

It was quite a long expedition that following morning where I woke up in a bed of the Riviera Hotel at exactly as alarm was set at 6AM. Oh by the way, the hotel room was superb. Had breakfast then went on to the boat club as a boat was already waiting for us. Two boats were used and I was operating the camera while Yatie (Director) was there to instruct me most of the shots on one of those boats.




It was indeed too long of a boat ride passing by isolated jungles and not a single boat/person in sight. There were some abandon houses along the way too. Long houses as such. We even stopped to see this in a cage. Skulls. Have no idea the real story but ‘they’ placed it in there.


We were also told by the rangers to not mention definite things whilst we go into the jungle to search for the main obstacle. It was not comfortable at all when encountering the unexpected all around us. It was like eyes were watching upon us. Brunches falling down unexpectedly. Yea, something like that. I was not too concern because ‘it’ has every right to scare us in such a way. We were entering ‘their’ home where nobody had gone for decades. Haha…listen to me with these documents huh.





I burned myself from the hot hot sun along the journey and couldn’t stand the stings I was getting around my neck, ears and face.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP