THE TRUTH TODAY


For several weeks I’ve been telling myself whether I want to do weddings for the rest of my life. And the answer is ‘No’. I’d probably give another year or two and that’s it. In between that, I’ve decided that I’m gonna write scripts, make movies/dramas and direct them gathering a bunch of friends who would be interested in joining or walk up to a production house and propose. I find it rather thrilling then wedding videos.

Although, walking up to production houses that don’t see things positively can be very intense. It’s funny and I’m not saying I have tried it before but I know for certain, they’ll laugh behind our backs, criticizing our ideas with no support whatsoever saying things like ‘Not Possible’ and ‘Not Interested’. I’m annoyed by these kinds. Everything has to go in their way just because they’re better and I find it unprofessional.

Everyday there’s new photographers who’ve decided that its good money by snapping photos. Videographers however are building up slowly by the day they understand how it works. But when years are to come, the last thing you know, this place is full of photographers and videographers. Prices are getting cheaper or higher, equipments are extending by the minute and most likely, quality would be astoundingly brilliant.

My point is, there’s gonna be more people out there doing weddings and I’m not gonna sit here drinking my coffee and smoking a cigarette waiting for duty calls from people wanting cheap rates because they think they’re special. What? Because of the nice tone of voice doesn’t mean you’re getting the credits.

Reading once again from top to bottom sounds like I have something against someone. As a matter of fact, ITS NOT! Don’t be so arrogant. The truth of the matter is, I don’t see myself as a wedding videographer anymore. It’s just not me and I’m beginning to lose interest in covering wedding events. When the time comes, I shall leave this area and proceed with my real deal, films and dramas!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP