STAY AWAY


I know some of you are excited about the new Transformers and all but my guess is, better not watch it in a cinema for now where it'll be crowded knowing that the virus is already in the country, so better safe then sorry or ignore this at your own risk.

The last thing we want is more and more infections wandering around the country spreading them like talking.

P/s: If you're not happy of what I said but insist on following my piece of advice, DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE LAAAA...!

There's no good reason that you'd wanna watch it in a cinema with some friends for fun where you can also absolutely be safe at home and prevent from these viruses.

A typical behaving Bruneian will definitely hate what this post is all about. I don't blame you. Nobody likes to listen to the good advice. Why? Because to them its boring and they know better. Well, in that case, if there's anybody who think I'm trying to bullshit you to say not to watch a so-called film called Transformers, then GO!

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP