THE SHAPE (EXPERIMENTAL VERSION)


Well well. Since I couldn’t do any DV tapes capturing and have nothing more to edit at the moment, I’ve decided to just finalize my latest short film and upload it on Youtube. It’s not really that good but hey, what the hell. Opening my editing sequence, placed some music materials around and there you have it. A short film where I’ve decided to use my Michael Myers Halloween mask and my cousin to act with for the sake of fun. Overall, she did a job well-done and thanks again for volunteering with this unexpected short on the final day before going back to UK weeks ago. It was filmed for about 2 hours.

I give you ‘The Shape’. Experimental version.

ILLUSI MAYA  – (June 16, 2009 at 2:28 PM)  

cool man... lets redo it as dvd version and sale it, i'm sure it'll sold out within 2 weeks atleast... bravo bro, bravo...

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP