THE PRE-DISCUSSION


I was in the studio with DC experimenting on audio recording, lightings and also a brief detailed video recording on his Canon 5D. The HD video quality on that thing was amazing when using an 85mm ‘L’ lens IF, I’m not mistaken.

My guess is that, I and DC had discussed most of the things we needed to do for this upcoming drama which is currently as you all may know, pre-production off course. This shall be an extraordinary development that contains various talented and creative people to get involved. Experience or not, it’s worth a shot don’t you think?

Although, most of the topic discussed were mainly about finding the perfect cast of role to be acting for these fictional characters. That is why, the minute I have finished writing the scripts to this untitled drama, we shall be organizing an audition for anybody who is interested to take part, voluntarily as a mark of the first pilot episode. So, if you haven’t heard, there’s a site on Facebook called ‘Brunei Actors Search’ for those who are willing to take part. Just click ‘Become A Fan’ and for those who did will be notified or updated with latest news. Basically, once I’ve named the drama, I shall build a website for easier access.

I’m still not telling what this drama is about but I guarantee you that it isn’t another horror under my sleeves. I can’t even wait to see it myself.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP