OH? WHAT'S THIS?


Lookie what we ave ere…Canon XH A1! Now where did this come from?? No you vile person, I had to rent a camcorder to do a wedding! Yes that’s right! Canon XL2 is sent to Singapore for repairs and may take a few weeks, maybe a month. Now renting a camcorder, I didn’t expect to be this, XH A1. Oh yes, it’s my dream camcorder alright!

What a beauty to be using this for the first time on a wedding. Impressive not, it’s similar to XL2 but yet, abit more complex. Shooting in HDV 16:9 1080i 25p (progressive) had its ethics. I honestly didn’t expect it to be heavy compared from my prier camcorder, Panasonic DVX. It’s slightly yet weighing the same as XL2 when applying the stock lens, not the wide angle one. This one had a professional L Series Fluorite Zoom Lens.

Blab la...no need to explain everything, just imagine loving something but couldn’t afford it. The next thing you know, you’re stuck in the middle of traffic, listening to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queens and honking the horns before it reaches the chorus. The chorus of that song is really intense…for me.

The only thing that bothered me was capturing DV tapes into HDV mode. I’m trying out new things without any help, wondering whether I’m doing it right or not. But hey, forums are useful, just waiting for an answer from an amateur.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP