JERKING AROUND THE CORNER

Apparently, I’m in a position of rush hour for wedding videos. I’ve so much pending works that needs to be done and I’m too eager to start focusing on my scripts for DC. The scripts deadline is somewhere in mid-July and I’ve only been writing two pages! I’ve been wasting my time on the character and not the story itself. I’m trying to make fictional character become an existent person so that it’s easier for me to understand how they could interact with other characters along with their personalities.

It’s really important for me at this stage because I’m the writer and I want it to be perfect as an actual first pilot drama.

I’m just so drowsy with editing at the moment but there’s no other option. I have to finish all these and estimating by the first week of July, which will also leave me at least 2weeks tops to finalize the scripts and setting up an audition from Brunei Actors Search (BAS).

On the last time I’ve checked DC’s BAS page, there are about 27 people who are willing to take their chances in acting for this new drama.

As for the production crews, there are some on our minds at the moment but yet to be mentioned until it is confirmed. For your info, DC and I will assign whether they are reliable and committed to do their duties.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP