FINAL EXPEDTION


The final expedition trip into the isolating forest with Ritma Picturesque Production. This one was even tiring then before because we recorded the presenter Zamri Jamaluddin in a unique concept to tell a story without boredom. Other than that, everything else was tiring and sweaty! The body was weak and I was avoiding the collapse.


Well I guess I have nothing much to say. Everything was the same, landed in the jungle and at this moment I don't feel like typing about it. Still exhausted.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP