SONY HANDYCAM DCR-SR62E FOR SALE



Hard Disk Drive (HDD) 30GB / Up to 20HRS of Recording
Wide LCD Touch Screen Panel
PAL Format
Standard 4:3 & 16:9 Widescreen

Includes:
Tripod
2X Battery Pack
Handycam Bag
TV/AV Cable
USB Cable + Adapter
Charger

SELLING PRICE: $700.00 (Negotiable)
[Almost a year and a half old]

Adam Groves  – (May 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM)  

Haha...if i sell you the tripod, it wouldn't be a package now would it?

But the whole thing la...hahah tolong laaaa.... Ckp bestfriend...hahaha

Syairazi  – (May 27, 2009 at 10:20 PM)  

Hehe. I told my cousin already about this. He think about this first. I pay $50 for the tripod and he agrees to pay $650. ahaha.

Ya cakap ya sudah add kau rah facebook? haha. namanya Aziz.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP