JUST ENJOYING A NEW SHOW


Lately, I’ve been watching ‘Family Guy’ series and I have to say, I’m beginning to like it very much. It’s incredibly brilliant and hilarious. I’m starting to enjoy ‘Stewie Griffin’, the baby’s character who initially wants to kill his own mother ever since he was released from her womb.


Other than that, the ideal story was entertaining. That includes my old time favorite ‘South Park’. There are always forceful cursing words and toilet humors that made everything funny. As for Family Guy, it’s absolutely worth the laugh by the minute. Obviously, most cartoon series are always cracked up by a split second.

So I bought a couple of seasons the first time and one thing led to another, I’m buying them all. From censored to un-censored and footages never before seen on TV.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP