I'M CURRENTLY...

… involved with a new production house called ‘RITMA PICTURESQUE PRODUCTION’ and as their videographer and editor, I’m shooting a brand new documentary episode called ‘Kemana Kitani?’.

It’s quite interesting as I’ve been teaming up with them yesterday and was fully incharge of what I was supposed to do. Meaning to say, I’m also directing most of my angle shots frequently by creating something unique to be previewed. But most of all, I’m enjoying to be using their brand new Sony HVR V1 camcorder which I think; I’m falling in love with. HD is fuckin’ rad! Now, I gravely can’t wait own one myself.

And as for editing, I’ll be using Apple’s Final Cut Pro. It’s similar with Window’s Adobe Premiere Pro but the only thing I was stressing and bitchin’ about is the shortcut keys which I have to identify each and every one of them in order to make my editing smooth and comfortable. But seeing myself performing in these excellent gadgets made me even more vicious and insanely horny. I just wanted them for mysel. Shoot with HD and edit with FCP? It’s like an every filmmaker’s dream. Haha… There’s no way I’ll be shooting in standard definition no more!

Basically, I’ll be on duty up to Thursday before delivering the product to RTB and I’ve only just started yesterday shooting a night scene. I have 1 and a half day’s of shooting and another 1 and a half day’s of editing. The duration of the show with both opening and closing credits are 25-30 minutes long.

Damn, it’s 8am already. Gotta take a shower and leave home to studio. Will post some pictures soon.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP