COMPLETO DA BOLOGNAISE

My 3 days with ‘Ritma Picturesque Production’ of hard acknowledgeable assignment has slipped out the backdoor into a tremendous accomplishment. It was entirely fun and stimulating but utterly throbbing to be editing something which doesn’t belong to me. Although, I had the chance to make it briefly satisfying with the directors, sitting down and exploring with Final Cut Pro has made a huge impact towards my editing skills. It popped out from nowhere.

It has absolute power. Most of the features were incredibly amazing compared to my editing suite, Adobe Premiere Pro. Besides, shooting with a HD camcorder brought me up this new feeling in filmmaking. I felt so new and big. DAMMNNN!!! Hahaha… I guess, my point is, I love new things.

The documentary called ‘Kemana Kitani?’ was quite unusual compared with others. It had the Malaysian touch. Haha. I’m not saying it is but it looked like one if you know what I mean.




Basically, working with ‘Ritma Picturesque Production’ was great. The crews were fun it was definitely the kind of production house I’d wanna work with when comes to something like this. They even suggested me whether I wanted to sell them ‘The Jo & Jul show’, as in writing & directing a season of 15 episodes. The managers loved the ideas which are still under my sleeves and confidential to be blogging about.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP