2ND CHINESE WEDDING


This is my second Chinese Wedding I've ever done. Taken this morning. Very tiring. It's not the same as doing a Malay wedding. Excitements are always around and it's fun to work but STILL, it's damn tiring...I can't feel my legs.



As I said before, my tripod broke and now handling it with my knees. I really need to stop torturing my tripods. Need a better one and I'm expecting one sometime soon.

You know how you meet acquaintances at a wedding, videographers or photographers. Well, here I met Devin Kho once again. Friendly guy to work with, recommended photographer. Check out www.devinkho.com

My sound man Akhbar decided to join me on this event because he wanted to experience the inner world of Chinese Weddings. He's my official Sound-man who has the ear of an elephant. Haha.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP