SUZANNA TO BE UPLOADED SOON


As you all may be wondering, the latest film titled ‘Suzanna’ will be posted either up on my ‘Youtube’ or ‘Facebook’ very soon after clearing out the gums of the finished product. Censored version is what I meant. Hopefully on ‘Youtube’ though regardless of the insight copyrighted music used in the show, these are always the procedure before uploading any source of whatsoever.

My first 24 minute drama shall be divided into 3 partitions as the maximum duration of the video for Youtube is 10 minutes and not more than 1GB. That is, IF you don’t know that by the way. So it shall be in 3 parts of chapters.

I happen to find a few more photos of the shooting sessions on Facebook.



It may look like a typical local drama but the way it was produced was totally different from which I DIDN'T want it to be too typical if you know what I mean. But seriously, as they always say 'Never judge a book from it's cover..'. It may look boring but please, try to take a look at it and feel the message I was sending'.



Yesterday (Wednesday), I was actually invited to attend the short film screening at UBD along with the other team players. I also watched another short film by the other team and was astounded on the speculation and inspiration which was developed amongst themselves. Although, the concept was almost the same in some parts of the film. But then again, if was hilarious and I enjoyed the show.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP