QUARANTINE


‘Quarantine’ is a movie I recently watched. Twice. The first time was absolutely a superstitious. The second understood it correctly. So it means I was too curious about what’s coming the first time and totally lost track about the storyboard apart from the rabies that victims were spreading.

It’s abit like ‘Cloverfield’ where WE, the audience, will be watching the movie in first person view. A camera which was filming the entire event. Except, this one was more realistic in my point of view because it had the feeling pumping in your heart that keeps you thinking about what’s beyond the door with all the screamings. What’s happening.

Quarantine is like actually being there, standing there when the problems occured. Cloverfield is typically like watching an evidence video which was recovered from a crime scene.

I was watching it in the dark, lights out after 1am and 5.1 surround sounds shook the room as the violence got hotter and hotter. Seriously, I peed in my own pants when it scared the shit out of me at one point.

If you want to know what its about, just read the inscriptions written on the movie poster above. That’ll tell you all.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP