OPERATION B


Ignore the title.

I’ve been monitoring the ‘view statuses’ on my Youtube page on ‘The Jo & Jul Show’ and realized that it had stopped climbing. I guess it’s done to be watch and everyone is anxiously waiting for episode 3 to come out. It’s coming alright. Yea, I know it’s been a while but then there are some other nominal problems on the show so far and we’re trying to re-arrange it properly, consequently. The one that I wrote a few weeks ago was too excessive to make. We wasted 2 whole days and now we’ve scrapped it off completely. So, we are changing the story leaving the previous one behind to be adapted and shall begin the shooting process really soon. Be patience.

You do know that I handle everything on my own right? A one man show game? Does this ring a bell? It’s tiring and not easy to systematize a day of shooting unless there are committing people to give me a hand on firm things and I don’t mean by just becoming a boom-operator. Everyone is waiting for me to act first. And I also don’t expect any explanation assuming I was busy. I’m always carrying my phone and a call would be nice.

On the other hand, I’ve also been incessantly writing my script for my next horror film called ‘The Shape’. I’ve been preparing the sets and particularly props to make killing scenes worth exploring. Thanks to the help of my dad by the way, he always had these exclusive tools and ideas to make anything happen. He’s workshop is like a manufacturing company. You walk in for something to make, and he’ll make it. There’s always a better implication from him. I, myself is anxious about some of the props that are integrated because it’s so damn cool once laying it down on film.

Now the only thing I’m lacking off are actors/actresses. Most of these fictional characters are different judging by the proper attitude & expressions. The only problem is, if I pick someone, they can’t make it and secondly, I’m running out of options and hereby, I need some volunteers to commit to it. In return, it’s just having a fun time experiencing. Haha.

Nevertheless to say, I’m trying so hard to make it through the day without failure.

Chocoballs  – (April 28, 2009 at 11:13 PM)  

Hey Adam, just saw two episodes of Jo & Jul this afternoon. Just want to ask you about one scene in episode 2 when Jul played his guitar. Where was it shot? It doesn't look familiar to me. BTW you are linked. Thanks.

Adam Groves  – (April 29, 2009 at 12:00 AM)  

U mean Jo? Jo was the one playing the guitar. It was shot in Telanai. Chuchu Plaza. you know?

Thanks for watching. And thanks for the link.

Chocoballs  – (April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM)  

yeah! now I know. Thanks Adam..so is the script for episode 3 finalised already?

Adam Groves  – (April 29, 2009 at 9:43 PM)  

not really done yet, still sorting out the layouts. it has to be better than the last. That's my aim.

Chocoballs  – (April 30, 2009 at 10:52 PM)  

I see. I can't wait for episode 3. BTW try to install a chatbox in your blog. Hehehe. Easy for bloggers to leave a shout out. Thanks.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP