THE NEXT MASTERPIECE


Here’s some of my latest mask which I’ve received a few weeks ago. As you all know, I’m utterly obsessed with Michael Myers. If you don’t know him, he’s the killer slasher in ‘Halloween’ films. The middle mask is an original piece. It was not cheap at all and was in trouble with the wife for it but I still insist on buying it not only for my well-being pleasure but for my upcoming short film along with some other props I have in stack. Currently, I’m mastering the scripts.

It’s about a boy who was so fanatical by these mass killers such as Jason Voorhees, Texas Chainsaw, Freddy & Chucky but Michael Myers was his favorite character. One day, insanely, he just got up and started killing his victims according to the actual film, murdering his entire family and anyone who stands in his way. He is trying to re-design the whole storyline for the movie consequently. The moral of the story is quite unique. (Not to be mention just yet) but I call this film ‘The Shape’. I’m still on the look-out for characters that would be able to play the role for following casts.

Here are some of my mask trials.



There are a few more masks I’m waiting for to be delivered since Myers didn’t just have 1 mask in all of the series. It’s always changing. It’s part of my new hobby in collecting masks. Including Jason of Friday the 13th.

I’m going to have to say, this will be a very tiring job because most of the things I’ve included in my story are way pass low budget. There are things that must be done building and created in order to make a simple story into an abnormal texture.

Adim –   – (April 22, 2009 at 2:48 PM)  

scary mask. ahaha

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP