KEYING WITH THE SCREEN


I’ve been fiddling around with this new backdrop moments ago which I’ve just picked up sometime today to do some experiments. It’s not as easy as it seems when handling with the keying mode. I was lacking on lightings which didn’t quite show a pretty picture. So there I was filming myself doing the monkey dance and imitating Russell Peters’s dance dance revolution.

It worked perfectly fine besides the shadows reflection behind this imbecile. I also have the green backdrop but there isn’t any difference regarding my developments.

The Red, Blue or Green screen is actually so that you could replace the backgrounds and do some creative shyte behind it, just for your info to those who don’t understand what this is. RGB. It works accurately when doing it properly.

I’m going to have to try this again tomorrow on the shooting day of episode 3 with outside natural lights to see what happens because I’m planning to use it in this upcoming episode just for pleasure.

It’s Day 1 of filming ‘The Jo & Jul Show’ and here I’m messing around with this blue screen hanging on my wall while my scripts still scattered all over the place, reorganizing the plot and changing the necessaries. I’m sitting here, feeling abit witty and concentrating on the words crossing my mind along with my coffee and cigarette in both hands.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP