THE JJ SHOW WILL BE...

…on hold for another 2weeks. I have this last minute confirmation for drama project associating with a bunch of writers from UBD. Hiring me to shoot and direct a short film with them. It has to be done before Thursday and so I’m taking the weekend and replacing episode 3, next week.

It’s probably the best to keep it on hold for a while to re-arrange the storyboard/scripts as we’ve encountered some minor errors lastweek that utterly sucked in so many ways. You may read the previous post below regarding the disaster of the shooting.

Earlier on this evening, I was going through the storyboards about this upcoming short film with the writers at ‘Mamih’ to get everything in place and managing some of the priorities in filmmaking such as, and most importantly, setting up the schedules & locations. The one thing I’ve learn about making a drama in the days are to shoot the scenes by location and not to waste with time going back and forth according to the scripts. If you have a bedroom scene more than once in a film, shoot everything in there at once.

Obviously, it is importantly to go by location because it has to be submitted by next week, the deadline. I was admired by these outstanding students which really made a hell lot of effort then just a typical program. The idea was on the table. It was a good story and I enjoyed meeting everybody I hardly know.

Especially my good friend Maya. She was the one with the experiences. I was working with her last year, December, to be specific, in a local drama called ‘Sutera Berduri’ which probably be aired sometime this year. She knew the steps well enough that I’d agree in such a way to shoot this short film drama.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP