I HAD A CALL FROM...


…a dear friend of mine proposing a short film which I may be getting involve after a meeting this Wednesday night discussing the assignment given. It’s a student’s project that’ll actually be paid for the entire creativeness which was constructed amongst them. After reading the brief details, I was astounded by the remarks given by these student’s to be choosing me as the perfect person for the job. And that is, a completely insane horror buff filmmaker who knows the exact ways to direct their stories together. If I sound too confident, you may doubt me if you like for all I care cos that’s the beauty of our nation. Critics.

I don’t think I’m allowed to be talking about the project but I have given you a slight clue from the first paragraph. Duhh… But I do know this, the deadline is on the 14th April which indicates myself to do a hell lot of rush from shooting to editing.

Actually, I have another one which involves dancers. It’s also a short film written by one of them and proposed me whether I’m up for the directions from my camera. I’m, as a matter of fact, interested to try and get involve with this kind of request. It’s a good library for my work to be viewed on projects I’ve been doing. Especially for short films.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP