FROM AM TO PM

Boy, I’ve been really hanging around the house a lot these few weeks. I couldn’t be any socializing then anybody else I know and I have been pointed out to be an ‘anti-social’ person by friends of mine. I just don’t see the point of ‘lepak’ sometimes unless there’s work or business. I’m an indoor person.

Staying at home has made me realize that I’ve lost track in my sleeping timeline. I’m always sleeping at 4 or 5 in the morning and waking my ass up at 12:30PM, accurately to have breakfast.

Just moments ago, I’ve forced myself to sleep at 8PM++ and I’ve just woken up at exactly 12:30AM, precisely. Wide awake and I have not a clue how I’m going back to sleep afterwards. I’ve got nothing to do, to edit nor in the mood to write scripts whatsoever. Does this mean I’m going to be sleeping LATER then 5PM? I did this twice 2 weeks ago during the drama shoot just so I wasn’t late to get to the scene at 9AM.

There has been word about the JJ show to be back and running next week since everybody has cranking up both actors to release episode 3. It’s not them, it’s me. I’ve been busy setting up my program and not only that, the storyboards are in a total clutter.

Just yesterday, I’ve finished re-arranging my teaser film ‘The Shape’ which needs to be shot sometime this week. A quick demo to set off the upcoming film. Some people have asked, I talk too much about my short films but am I making any money with it? The answer is ‘No’. Is it a hobby? The answer is still ‘No’. Basically, I’m making a portfolio on films because I, too, one day will want to broadcast dramas or films and practicing makes perfect. I think I’ve declare this by now, but if you are reading this and didn’t see this posted up previously, that’s why. Don’t ask me anymore. I might have to put a chopstick up your nose.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP