FOR SALE

YAMAHA R6 (2006)



I'm helping out a friend to sell this beauty bike. Excellent condition. 600HP. First owner. Will also replace brand new tires.
Price: $16,000 (Fix Price). Non-negotiable. No Re-Loan. Take it or Leave it.
or
SWAP with Nissan Silvia S14 (manual) or Nissan Skyline R33 (manual). For further information, please email me at adam.grvs@yahoo.com .

CANON 400D (SORRY! IT'S SOLD!)

I'm getting rid of my Canon 400D if anybody shooters out there interested. Battery grip & 2 battery packs, charger included with box. 2GB Kingstion Memory Card. 18-55mm kit-lens. Good condition.
Price: $800.00. Non-negotiable. Fix price. Take it or leave it.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP