FAST & THE FURIOUS 4


I would definitely like to watch this film on DVD.

Anonymous –   – (April 9, 2009 at 11:36 PM)  

psstt!!

Anonymous –   – (April 11, 2009 at 3:06 PM)  

Over here in Germany we watch all movies in HDDVD or BluRay.

Not to mention we have high speed 100Mbps Internet, so we can download movies/games/apps on demand via high speed LAN at 100Mbps or about 11MB/s using a program called DC++.

DVD? Its getting old already,time to move on to High-Definition Audio and Video.

Adam Groves –   – (April 11, 2009 at 11:21 PM)  

N you're coming in here just to tell me that???

Anonymous? and showing off?

Boy, now I know what a German person is like. That is, IF you are from Germany.

Post a Comment

Not Famous (My Band)

Not Famous (My Band)
Vocals/Guitarist

My Music

My Music
'...my personal compositions...'

Skype

Skype
Contact me on Skype, I don't like MSN! Search for "adam.grvs"

e-refferer

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP